Clinics & Services
Dr Sue Williams - Monday, Wednesday
Dr Emma de Souza - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
Dr Sarah Carter - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Dr Asif Faizy - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Dr Yama Rasekh - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Dr Ali Rasekhi - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Dr Pearl Onyekuru - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears - nurse led clinics held on Wednesday 14:30 - 18:30. Other times are available if these times are not convenient.
- Counselling - by referral only
- Dietary advice - the dietician holds a clinic twice a month by appointment.
- Family planning - including coil fitting and emergency contraception.
- Child immunisations - the practice nurse runs a clinic on a Wednesday 14:30 - 16:30.
- Maternity services - antenatal clinics are held on
- Tuesday 09:00 - 12:30 and 14:15 - 16:30
Wednesday 09:00 - 13:00.
- Minor surgery - by appointment only.
- INR/Warfarin - these clinics are run by members of our practice team and over-seen clinically by Dr Ceri Jones
Tuesday 1.30pm - 5.00pm
Friday 9.00am - 12.30pm
- Spirometry - these clinics are run by Christina (HCA), our spiro technician, and overseen by Dr Emma de Souza
Tuesday 10.30 am - 12.15pm (new patients)
Wednesday 1.00pm - 3.00pm (reviews)
- Smoking Cessation - by appointment with the smoking advisor, doctor or practice nurse.