Clinics & Services
Dr Emma de Souza - Monday
Dr Sarah Carter - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Dr Asif Faizy - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday (non-patient day), Friday
Dr Yama Rasekh - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Dr Ali Rasekhi - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Dr Pearl Onyekuru - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
Dr Erum Hoda - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears - nurse led clinics held on Wednesday 2.30 - 6.30 pm. Other times are available if these times are not convenient.
- Counselling - by referral only
- Dietary advice - the dietician holds a clinic twice a month by appointment.
- Family planning - including coil fitting and emergency contraception.
- Child immunisations - the practice nurse runs a clinic on a Wednesday 2.30 - 4.30 pm.
- Maternity services - antenatal clinics are held on Tuesday 9.00 - 12.30 and 2.15 - 4.30 pm and Wednesday 9.00 - 1.00 pm
- Minor surgery - by appointment only.
- INR/Warfarin - these clinics are run by members of our practice team and over-seen clinically by Dr Sarah Carter
Tuesday 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm and Friday 9.00 am - 12.30 pm
- Spirometry - these clinics are run by Christina (HCA), our spiro technician, and overseen by Dr Emma de Souza
Wednesday 8.30 am - 12.15 pm
- Smoking Cessation - by appointment with the smoking advisor, doctor or practice nurse.